Saturday, July 30, 2011

My child's father is a foreigner too it is possible that he can extent my tourist visa japan ?

Question:


my child's father is a foreigner too were born in the same country .. it is possible that he can't extend my visa that he has a good job in japan and he work in a big company i'm living with him now and our son left in our country now that my visa is yet to expired did you think the father of my child can fix it in a short span of time ?pls help what probable visa that immigration consul give to me ??

Answer:


I don't think you can extend a tourist visa. The best solution is for you two to get married. You already have a child. It's still not something you can solve in a short period of time. You'll probably have to leave the country and have him file for a dependent visa, that's assuming you marry. If you don't marry you'll have to leave the country or risk arrest & deportation. If that happens, you can't return for at least five years. Japan doesn't joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment