Saturday, July 30, 2011

It is possible that my child's father can sponsor to extent my visa in japan even if we are not yet married ?

Question:


it is possible that my child's father can sponsor me even if we are not yet married.. and my tourist visa has yet to expired, did you think in a short span of time my child's father can fix it that he can extent my visa for a couple of months without leaving the country(japan)what probable requirements are needed to present in immigration office? what possible visa is prepared for me..please needed your help... i don't want to be illegally stayer in Japan ..

Answer:


First of all,

you: not Japanese
father: Japanese?
child: ????

If the child is Japanese, you can apply for long-term resident visa. But it's not 100% sure that the visa will be granted.
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/…

No comments:

Post a Comment