Saturday, July 30, 2011

What does this woman say in this video? (is only one sentence)?

Question:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFb-53ZFg…

This is what i hear:
忙しいのにごめんなさいね。
でもあたしととてもじゃないけど、怖くて怖くて。
こんなに次々死人が出て、次は死後んじゃないと思うと。
Meaning:
Sorry because you're busy. However you're not with me so its really scary. So, dead people are coming out one by one, and I think that the next one is not dead.

死後 ==> I know this means "after the death of..." but is hard to translate I guess. But when I read the japanese sentence it kinda makes sense in my head.
怖くて怖くて ==> I know in japanese sometimes words are repeated to give it emphasis.

dont know if my interpretation of the voice is correct so please tell me what she says and then correct my translation please.

Answer:


The video took us to the youtube home page, the link is corrupt. What you have to do is repost link and make sure it doesnt have a "..." after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment