Friday, July 15, 2011

How can I get out of Japan?

Question:


Help!
I am stuck in Japan and I have very little money. Not enough money to buy a plane ticket or boat ride off this island.
I got here about a month ago and now I gotta get out before I completely run dry. I need to either find a way to get back to the USA or maybe just somewhere cheaper like china or something. Japan is a very expensive place and its draining me quick. I currently couchsurf and hitch hike to save money so really the only expense for me right now is food. I need a way out and your suggestions are very much appreciated.

Things I have considered:
Boat hitchhiking (sounds great where can I get started?)
Plane hitchhiking (tell me more, is this plausible at major airports?)
Getting kicked out (is there some crime I can commit that will get me kicked out of Japan with a free plane ride home?)
Earning enough money for a ride outta here (can I make money without a work visa?)
Sneak onto a cargo vessel (is this a good idea?)
Waiting for my 90 day temp tourist visa to run out (what happens when my visa expires? do I get a free ride home?)
Swim (can I make it?)

additional info:
I am from Oregon
I'm 19
My family cant back me up
I'm not down for taking out any loans I'm already in debt

any helpful information/suggestions is appreciated

Answer:


You can't enter Japan without a round trip ticket and proof you can support your stay. And there are no temp tourist visas for Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment