Sunday, August 14, 2011

How can I meet people from Japan?

Question:


I'm an Australian student on my last year of high school and have visited Japan only once but I plan on going back after school although this time around I would like it very much if I knew some Japanese people that live there that me and my friends could meet up with because we would all like to have some friends there to visit. I tried looking up on Google possible things like maybe chat rooms or pen pals to get to know people around the same age as me from Japan but all the websites I looked on come across as a bit dodgy and I was hoping that maybe someone knows of or has used a website or something similar to make friends with people from different countries and they could recommend it for me.. I would really appreciate it !

Answer:


I think Facebook is good after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment