Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Would LOVE to Move to Japan?

Question:


Hi, I'm a 13 year old boy and I live in MI. I loved america for a while and know its...meh. I personally thank the government sucks and we have the worst people(mostly) anywhere. When I turn 18 and go to college/graduate high school, i would want to move to Japan to go to college. I know that the tests to be an engineer in Japan are grueling, but i have all 100% in school grades, i go to private school, and i build my own go cart engines. I also know how to draw Manga very well and i sell some at my school, I speak fluent Japanese, love fish and rice and all the yummy goodness:), and i know a bit of
circuitry. I also hate people who answer my questions with "LOL:D," so please don't do that. if you could give me advice on what are popular careers(and good colleges, advice,etc.), I love everything though so...

Answer:


You usually need working or student visa to live in Japan.

For working visa, you have to get a job offer from a Japanese company. But you can't look for a job in Japan without a visa. So you need it before you enter Japan.

For student visa, you have to be admitted to a Japanese college. You need to pay tuition and living cost for 4 years. It could be about $100,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment