Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If you want to model in Japan what requirements must you meet?

Question:


I don't know if I worded it correctly and I'm sorry if I did not but I was wondering what requirements you must meet in order to model in japan for say a magazine? I'm a 5'4 light skinned Latin who looks Italian I don't know if this is a look they would go for but i have a good attitude very confident one plus I would be willing to learn language and customs for the job if you know any thing I would appreciate information thanks oh and answers lol

Answer:


You have to have a visa. Which means that a modeling agency would have to offer you full-time employment. Which is not going to happen unless you have really made it big where you are and even then they may not need you full time. This is Japan and the majority of the modeling is done by Japanese.

Your other option is to find other employment (college degree and job offer) and then look for modeling work in your free time. Both my daughters model but they don't make enough money to even come close to supporting themselves in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment