Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to visit Japan in 2012?

Question:


My dad was very fortunate to go to Japan this spring, in spite of the tsunami and the earthquake up north, and me and my mom went last spring as a special birthday present. I'm sure most of us who never got a chance to visit Japan this year will very likely go sometime early next spring, so our friends and relatives can welcome us back with open arms.

If I were to ask this question myself, I'd give it at least an 8

Answer:


10

I am currently in Japan now, our 4th day here. It was accidental and unplanned. We're only supposed to have a stopover here but we just can't resist the country. So we're planning 8 days here. I updated my facebook with new photos taken here and many were jealous and would want to come here.
Next year, my boyfriend and I are planning to celebrate our 3rd anniversary here. We plan on going to Kyoto & Nara. And I'm already so excited.
About the nuclear crisis, I think it's perfectly safe here in Tokyo. There's lots of tourists coming in. The Disneyland was even so full of people. So it's really business as usual here.

No comments:

Post a Comment