Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is anime merchandise expensive in japan compared to New Zealands prices?

Question:


I'm going to Japan at the end of next year and I was wondering how expensive anime merchandise is compared to prices in New Zealand. I know that there will be a hell of a lot more in Japan than there is in New Zealand but I've heard mixed reviews about the prices. I'm more interested in the prices of anime dvd/Bluray discs but am also interested in anime music cd's and figure's as well.

I also want to know whether anime discs in Japan have English subtitles or not, I know that some won't but will there be any that do?

Thanks for answering my questions XD I'm hoping my trip to Japan will be an awesome one with loads of purchasing :D

Answer:


I know basically squat about anime and honestly don't want to know anything. But your idea regarding English subtitles of "some won't but will there be any that do?" is something I am going to bet money on that it gets turned around. In other words, almost none will be there might be some that might. You are in Japan, so why would they want English subtitles? If you spend some time running around, you might find some.

No comments:

Post a Comment