Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Name of this Japanese animated movie?

Question:


I just remembered this movie, I watched some of it probably 4 years ago. I know it's not a Studio Ghibli film like Spirited Away or Kiki's Delivery Service, and I don't even know for certain that it's a Japanese movie... it's extremely hazy in my memory.
Anyways, I think it was a children's movie, and the main character is a girl... she meets a boy later on in the movie who helps her... there is something important about a clock/bell tower? And maybe something to do with royalty? I don't think it's a war film or anything.. it was kind of magical.
As you can see, I really can't remember ANYTHING from it, but it just popped into my head.

Answer:


Laputa maybe i highly doubt it though check it out, the girl character is royalty and has the right to the throne of Laputa. She also has a special necklace which when she is in trouble helps her also when she says these "spells" her mother taught her.

No comments:

Post a Comment