Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where to buy???!!!???...?

Question:


I need to know the shops where I can buy Manga(s) and Anime stuff (like all kinds of anime stuff: toys, accesories, stuff toys etc..)
I need the name of the shops and where it is located,also it will help a lot if the person (You) had actually been there :DD

Answer:


I think you have to narrow it down what kind of manga and anime you want to buy.

There are about 18,000 book stores in Japan.
Almost all of them sells mangas.
Tens of thousands of convenience stores and Kiosk also sell them.

And there are a lot of stores dedicated in Anime, like Animate.
http://shops.japan-guide.com/shops/105

There are a lot stores of anime at Akihabara, Ikebukuro and Nakano in Tokyo, Nipponbashi in Osaka and so on. I think you can find stores almost all big cities in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment