Monday, September 5, 2011

Help! Were to live in Japan?

Question:


Ok, im big about Japan and i would like to live there when I move out of the house. I am planning like years a head, but i want to get it ready. ok i am hoping to go there for my 18th, 5 years from now, but if not im going for my 21st. of course i want to tokyo and kyoto. but the I want to know were the best places for foreigners , english speaking, but it must have a anime studio/Company near by, and ma-by even a university/collage it depends if I don't go study be for that, but it would be nice to go in japan and one the offers animation classes. I hope this wont be hard, he-he, but i don't know were ales to go. so thanks if you can at least give some help, even if it is just one thing. I am cruntly looking at the immigration policy for work and student visa (long term)

Answer:


Take it one step at a time. Firstly you are not 18 so wait until you in 20's (why coming up soon). You need to go to college and then university to obtain a 4yr degree. Get skilled and some work experience if you want to get a good paying job and learn the language. All this will happen during or after your 20's and it will take time. In the meantime work on improving your English skills if you want to get a job in your home country or anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment