Monday, September 5, 2011

I need interesting ways to present Japanese Culture?

Question:


Okay, so I am a part of JSA (Japanese Student Association) at my University, and I am in need of interesting ways to present Japanese Culture. Some of our past events have been movie nights, game nights, events where we had stations with different aspects of Japanese Culture such as language, entertainment, origami, entertainment, fashion, music, with a jeopardy like game at the end of the event. I'm looking for fun, new ways to present Japanese culture. If you could give me any ideas that would be great, or if there are any interesting facets of Japanese culture that you think should be talked about let me know. Also, if you could direct me to books on Japanese history, culture, language, or anything on japan that would be great! Thank you!
0 seconds ago - 4 days left to answer.

Answer:


How about dwelling on Japanese aesthetics. Fashion show and show off the diversity of Japanese wears. From the traditional Geisha-like Kimonos to wonderful day wear in Japan.

http://www.japanintercultural.com/en/blo… - You can find best books here about Japan and it's history and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment