Monday, September 5, 2011

What is it like to live in Japan?

Question:


I live in the US and I have always been the kind of person who seems more suited for Japan :D I wear Harajuku clothing, learning Japanese was easy for me, I buy imported games and products from there all the time, etc...

I was thinking about moving to Japan for college as a foreign exchange student and stay in Japan, but I first want to know what Japan is actually like before moving there.

Also, I would really love to live in Tokyo, but I hear that it is VERY crowded. Even if that is true, would a girl like me be able to actually live there and not have too much trouble finding somewhere to live? (Like an apartment)

Answer:


You need to actually live in that to know what it's like. Just several sentences of texts do not tell you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment