Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weird questions Japanese people have asked you?

Question:


Hey, just wondering what weird questions and comments Japanese people have asked you.
I just did an exchange in Japan for a year and got asked some odd questions when you first meet someone. Like almost everyone will ask you "Do you have a bf/ gf?" which is kinda personal for meeting first time! I mean the only reason we would ask that is if you're interested in the person... but they just seem kinda nosy....(I don't mean to be rude)
And do you guys get repetitive comments like "your Japanese is so good!" when all you said was "hi" or something... kinda gets annoying really...

Answer:


My son's father (Japanese) asked me if he could walk at 5 DAYS old... I guess he wasn't around children much..

No comments:

Post a Comment