Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are people racist in Japan?

Question:


(Japanese people) I was watching a japanese vid on youtube and this white american was saying people are racist in japan and don't want foreigners there. I was shocked because I thought Japanese people were cool but of course I can't just judge them on a couple of youtube videos, I also saw a video which was a protest I think this Japanese dude was shoutin in a mic saying "WHITE OH PIG GO HOME!" I lolled no lie but was shocked. I understand if they don't like americans but I'm half English and half Pakistani I don't really look Pakistani but defiantly a mix of asian and I'm worried because I hope to travel to Japan in the future. Would they be racist towards me? Any help thanks

Answer:


If you have that biased view about the Japanese, you are racist.
Is youtube the only source of your information? I feel pity on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment