Saturday, November 12, 2011

Can I please have a Mixi invite?

Question:


Hello :) me, my mother, and my dad are moving to Japan soon. I'm currently in High school, sixteen, and I would love to learn about the Japanese culture before I get there. I also want to join the Social Network Mixi. It seems like a very nice website, but I don't have Japanese cell phone. Is there anyone out there that can please send me an invite? Thank you so much if you do, Here's my email: WeAllWinRight@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Answer:


You don't need an invitation to join Mixi any more. You can join on you own. But you need a cell phone address as you say.

Addition:
I told you that you don't need an invitation from others now. So if you can't join it, you are not doing it in a proper way. Check how to join Mixi again. I have nothing more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment