Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thinking about moving to japan. Need advice, Where do I start?

Question:


I'm currently in Venezuela, it's hard to just up and leave because the Venezuelan currency is controlled (which i can't exceed a curtain limit, 1200 usd). Also I'm just 15. Luckily my father is an architect and know English (has a classic foreigner accent but he can speak it. His strong part is writing.) also knows Spanish and Italian, perfectly. Although he might not want to go (haven't asked him, haven't had a shot and he's telling me to stop dreaming) I think if he had the chose he would think twice. I do want to go and I know English and Spanish perfectly, fluently and can write them both. I'm think about being a doctor and i'll probable have to study here (which I hate here. it blows) if I'm planing to move to japan should I learn Japanese or am I good with English? Should I learn to speak or write first, should I learn both or just one, which? Any help?

Answer:


You can't move to Japan at 15 unless your parents move to Japan and take you to Japan.

Or you may move to Japan at 18 to join a college. If you want to become a doctor in Japan, you must go to a medical college for 6 years at first. And it will take about $150,000 for a public university and $400,000 for a private one, tuition and living cost together.

No comments:

Post a Comment