Thursday, November 3, 2011

Does anyone know where I can find some JLPT N3 exercises for listening?

Question:


I live in a country that doesn't have good trading relationship with Japan, so when it comes to education related books, we have to find stuff on the internet. 仕方ないね.
So please, if you know a good site that shares learning materials, I'll be very grateful.

Answer:


I don't think there is much out there. The N3 is only a few years old and the JLPT organization stopped publishing their materials. I think your only option, considering the test you want to take, is to order a book. If you can't order from Japan, can you order materials from the U.S? If so, there are tons of stores that carry them. In addition to Amazon (which does international shipping), there is my personal favorite:
http://www.thejapanshop.com/

I know the owner personally and they will probably ship to you if you contact him and explain the conditions.
Sorry, I don't think you are likely to find anything online for the N3, especially for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment