Friday, December 2, 2011

A black person in japan?

Question:


Hi,I am an african american I really admire japanese culture, I have studied their culture, their language, their holidays, and their food, I know how to speak japanese so my question is, Do you think I have the ability to fit in? My dream is to move to japan when I graduate from college, people in my high school are always making fun of me for wanting to spend the rest of my life there, and have a family, be a police officer and have a nice home, but I will do what ever it takes to make my dream come true, So do you think I will fit in with japanese society? because I think I can.

Answer:


LMAO! I give you props, **** i wanted to do the same thing! Learn about the culture, speak their language and live my life over there!! I betcha your an anime lover huh!? Anyways that's a good plan you have in mind, I hope you do make it to your dream, and yeah youll fit in, as long as you dont be too crazy.^__^ Being a police officer? Wow thats great! Well yeah good luck to you, i WISH the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment