Friday, December 2, 2011

Where/how to meet people who like visual kei?

Question:


The only obvious place I know of is at gigs (gigs that take place at cons), but in Toronto those only happen about twice a year (and I missed one because of exams ><). So far I've been gravitating towards people who like anime and then trying to figure out what they listen to but most of them only listen to music specifically from anime.

I know there's no clear-cut answer, I just want to know your personal experience of where you met people or how I can make it more obvious I like vkei so maybe I can attract people. It gets kind of lonely spazzing about new releases and stuff by yourself.

Btw, sorry this is in the Japan category. Figured if I post it in music I'd have less of a chance of people knowing what I'm talking about.

Answer:


I live in Toronto and I like Visual Kei!
I haven't been to any cons though, I missed BLOOD when they performed at Dotcon last month. )':
You can message me!!!! ^ ^ I'd love to be your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment