Friday, April 1, 2011

Do you have any such experience with Japanese girls ?

Question:


There is a Japanese girl doing research with me. I am a brown asian. I have noticed certain things that 'might mean' that she has a strong crush on me. She is also 'Kawaii' & reasonably good looking. (Trying to behaving as cute as a child although she is 27.)

She asks me a lot of questions (Her topic of research is close to mine one) OK, OK, lets take that as obvious. One day when we 4-5 people talking about different languages and scripts (We have a multicultural research group) and telling one another how a few common words are spoken in different languages she asked me in front of other people how to say 'I like you' in MY language. I took control of myself, and answered it normally as any other question, anyway.

The next day I was with her and one of our common friend and she asked me if I drink alcohol and smoke or not. I smiled and said no. Then my other friend asked her if she drinks and smokes. She said yes but I could see a degree of reluctance/hesitation in her voice (Maybe inferiority complex ?). She was so surprised to know I am a vegetarian.

Before a few months, she had to move to the shared house for two months where I lived too. When she saw me there, she told me, 'I am feeling very strange !'. I asked 'Why ?'. She said, 'Because you are here !'. I was surprised and asked again 'Why ?'. She said 'I don't know !'. This happened twice on her first day into the house.

Latest Information : She has a bf (I know him, he is not Japanese) and also has excessive sexual relations with him, and she is very happy with that and loves him so much. Is this called dual personality ? If she's got a man already why is she having crush ? Other people working with us who don't know she has a bf think she's got a crush on me. She has never mentioned to me that she has a bf, and she doesn't know that I am aware that she already has a bf.

She knows very well that I am not of her type, (I know it too) so I am not going to drink or smoke with her or sleep with her (I am a virgin btw). So what does she expect from me ? Is she just playing with me or she is just so polite or she has a real crush ? Why does her body language reveals that she's got a crush on me ?

Answer:


You've posted this question about ten times before...I guess most on here haven't been on here long enough to remember the first 9 times.
I'd say your chances are zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment