Friday, April 1, 2011

How can I buy from Japanese site in the USA?

Question:


So I was trying to buy a handheld system from japan. I found a service called Tenso.com, it seemed pretty cheap for them to do it for me, but appearantly they can't ship anything with lithium ion batteries! What I want has one, so they refused! Does anyone know any other service (cheap one pls) like tenso that does ship lithium ion battery things? Or any other way to buy from japan? If it matters, I am wanting to buy a Gameboy micro from amazon japan.

Answer:


The restriction on shipping lithium ion batteries comes from the postal service, not the shops, so you probably aren't going to find a place willing to risk shipping one to you from Japan. You could try asking a shopping service like Celga if they ship items with lithium ion batteries but don't be too surprised if they say no too.

No comments:

Post a Comment