Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How to get a Japanese boyfriend?

Question:


I live in the USA and I want to know where can I find a Japanese b.f? I love Japanese guys style and looks but I see only a few Japanese in my area and they are always with other Japanese and mostly have Japanese girlfriends. Are they scared to speak English? (they are in the usa, i dont understand) are J men shy? Where can I find a single cute english speaking j-boy???!

I do not want a Japanese-American. only Japanese.

Answer:


People might disagree but I don't think there's anything wrong with only wanting to date a Japanese man IF it's for the right reasons.

While it's true you can't generalize everyone into one category, each person is unique- there are some factors which would attract certain people to only Japanese (or only such-and-such men/women). If you just want a Japanese boyfriend because you have some warped view of Japan and Japanese ... it's not a good reason. I saw some of your other questions and it seems you really want to move to Japan, so (Im not saying it's true!) I'm hoping you don't want a Japanese boyfriend in order to get to Japan or some such thing.

I only date Korean men. I've never had a b.f of another nationality- I live in Korea, I have mainly Korean friends, I'm attracted to Korean men and I've never had problems dating Korean men -- so from a cultural aspect (As I'm not one of the foreigners who's views myself as an American in Korea, but rather I've assimilated to Korean life), Korean men are who I date. But it's not as if I would just date any Korean man who came along .. (Which I'm sorry but that's what it sounds like w/ you and this quest for a Japanese man...)

Just a thought.

Edit:// + Honestly, liking a certian race isn't really any different than people who stick only to their own race, or only date blondes. It's nothing more than a preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment