Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm an Australian and I want to move to Japan, would I need a degree or have to be a certain age?

Question:


I'm currently 17 years old and my friend and I both really want to move to Japan. I've noticed a lot of people saying that moving to Japan is a bad idea but it is something we would like to do. Therefore I was hoping I could get some information from other Australians or foreigners that have moved to Japan. Specifically if I would need a degree in order to get a job, if I have to be 20 (someone said I would) and also just how difficult it was. Thank you. :)

Answer:


Homer pretty much summed it up for you. You have to have a college degree and some sort of skill that is needed, a skill that a Japanese person can't do. Like it or not, the Japanese applicant will get the job before you do.

So, how difficult? Very. Impossibly so for you in your current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment