Friday, June 3, 2011

Do they have cheer leading in Japan?

Question:


I know it's an odd question, but I'm actually writing a story and it's set in Japan, and the characters are high school students so I was curious. I can't write something without doing research! It's... Politically incorrect!... I don't know. XD Anyway, if they do have cheer leading, can you tell me what it's like? Like is it the same as American cheer leading, completely different? Give me some information please! ^_^ Don't do it for me, do it for the stories! XD Thank you to anyway who answers this in advance!

P.S. Yes, I did look other places for this answer, I couldn't seem to find it. So thank you again!

Answer:


Many high schools and colleges have cheer leading teams. And there is also male version of cheer leading in Japan because many high schools are all-boys. (There could not be cheering in sports matches if there is no male version)

They often wear school uniform when cheering. This is Youtube video of one of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVogzRSuf…

This is girl's version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zSJTVHGH…

No comments:

Post a Comment