Friday, June 3, 2011

Would it be possible For a 15 year old to go to Japan?

Question:


So i'm 15 and i was thinking... I really want to go to Japan but i'd only have enough money for me. i just wanted to visit there for a week or 2. i can speak a little japanese and i think it'd be cool there. i can handle myself really well. but like would it be possible for me to go to there and back? like by Air or Boat or something. or would my parents have to come with me? because i dont think they want to waste time visiting. but i dont want to waste my life. i want to live it with everything i got!! i want to see new places! and get more expirence to be a better person!

Answer:


You can fly with your parents' permission, but you wouldn't be able to rent a hotel. So the pipedream comes to a screeching halt at this point. You did manage to get in a couple of cliches though, "don't want to waste my life", "live it with everything I got" and "get more experience to be a better person". Sounds like a second rate college entrance essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment