Friday, June 3, 2011

Who Lives in Utsunomiya Japan? Where can I Find a really cheap clothing store?

Question:


yeah. I'm living here now, and I got tired buying expensive dress I want the cheap one so i can save money. Where can i buy in utsunomiya???

Answer:


I don't know much about Utsunomiya in Tokyo, but you can find alot of cheaper stuff in Ameyococho (did I spell it right)..which is right next to Ueno station. it is like an open market. I have bought shoes, purses, gloves, a suitcase, a t shirt, and other stuff there..What is your size..If you are a westerner, it might be hard to find any kind of clothes in Japan..I can still find..clothes there, but it is kind of hard. I am by no means big..by US or MExican standards..but in Japan..I am considered large or extra large..i can still find clothes, but for anyone bigger than me..it would be extremely difficult!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment