Friday, June 10, 2011

Does anyone know the Japanese TV show dealing with science?

Question:


where they showed scientists working on bioluminescence specifically from fireflies to produce street lights and things like lcd screens, and the one where this guy had some windmill apparatus made almost entirely of wood scaled down in his home, but for what purpose I forget. They used to show it on the international channel when I was able to watch it.

Those are all just among the small different things they got into, besides knowing their huge commitment to the environment back in the 70s and their eco-friendly productions I've heard briefly about from an environmental economics professor, which I wish I remember the exact details.

Answer:


There are many shows like that. You have to tell us at least personality's name or other information or it's very difficult to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment