Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exchange Student (for Japan) question?

Question:


Uhm. I want to become an exchange student in Japan, but I have no clue where I should start to find exchange programs, or what Japan is even like.

If you can, can you tell me a little about Japan, and what it's like? And maybe include some answers for the following about exchange programs/Japan?

♥ Can you use US currency in Japan?
♥ How much does the exchange program cost?
♥ What are some rules that I should remember in Japan?
♥ Basic info. on Japan school life xD
♥ Do you have to be in a certain grade to be an exchange student?
♥ Any other additional details that you can think I might need, please~!

I'm also a little concerned about what this guy said in his video. Ehm, I think I'm set for Japan, because I'm really into music and art~ But just in case, can you tell me what percentage of this video he got right~?! Eheh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjW2zMDXa…

Arigatougozaimasu, if you're answering this question~! ^^

Answer:


Japan is great!

You can use US currency in japan in very limited places. But its easy to exchange it for a fee. You can also use ATM to pull out yen, but you still pay the exchange rate an stuff.

Each program is different, and usually the cost does not include your ticket there and back.

Rules? Don't be so loud. Pretend everything you ever eat is the most delicious thing youve ever eaten. Always bring snacks and drinks if you get invited to someones house. Dont be sarcastic.

Japanese school live is very stressful, but most kids absolutely love their school and think of High school as being the highlight of their lives. You will have to study a lot, lot, lot lot lot.

Also, do you speak and read japanese?

my friends have used http://www.labo-exchange.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment