Sunday, June 5, 2011

What to bring to Japan?

Question:


I'm leaving for Japan at the end of the month on a school trip, and I was wondering what I should bring with me other than clothes and toiletries. We are only allowed to bring ONE carry on bag and nothing else. Also, what type of clothes and shoes should I bring? We will be traveling mostly in Southern Japan, what is the weather like there at that time of year? thank you for answering!

Answer:


Only ONE carry on bag? How long are you going?

When you say Southern Japan, does that mean Nagasaki and Hiroshima areas? You are not going to central or Eastern Japan?

I suggest you take shorts, tennis shoes, 1 jacket, and T-shirts. Also take an umbrella just in case, but you can always buy one over there. Pants will probably not be a good idea, so just take 1 pair of pants or jeans just in case, if it fits in your bag, or you wear it when you go.

Since you will be going at the end of June, I presume, it will be the rainy season in Japan. So it will be hot, humid, and raining often.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment