Sunday, June 5, 2011

What tickets choose to visit Tokyo starting from Rokucho station?

Question:


I go to Japan next month for 5 weeks, I'll be at Rokucho (Adachi-ku). I would visit all districts of Tokyo (Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Akihabara, etc..) by train, leaving Rokucho station on Tsukuba Express line. I would like to know what way (Suica, pasmo, tickets in the month ...) would be the cheapest. Thank you ^ ^

Answer:


Suica and Pasmo (those 2 are the same) are just prepaid cards with which you put your money in it and later use to take trains. It does not make your fare any cheaper than buying a ticket every time you take a train.

>tickets in the month ...

What's this?

The bottom line is, Suica, Pasmo, single tickets, they are all the same.

Addition:
>like the Tokyo Metro All-line Pass for 1 month, but I don't know if it is the best solution in my case

I haven't heard of this. Anyway, I don't think it's good because there are other train lines in Tokyo. If you take only Tokyo Metro lines, you can't go to many places.

No comments:

Post a Comment