Sunday, June 5, 2011

How to deal with Japanese guys?

Question:


So, Japanese guys are just so SHY and INTROVERT. Well, not all of them but some are! I mean, I have guy classmates whom I am in good terms with but once outside class, they just wont initiate a greeting whenever they see me (and I know they do!). It always has to be me who should say "hi" or something. At first, I thought it's because I am a girl and a foreigner at that but today, I just realized it's not. Today I saw a guy classmate of mine approach an American girl (older than him) and they briefly talked. I was just standing there few feet away from them and I did not receive any greeting from him. This really annoys me. I don't know how to make friends with them anymore. Someone?

Answer:


Hate to say it but it sounds like that one guy likes the other girl but may not be interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment