Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Is it true in Japan and other Asians countries describe your personality by your Blood type.?

Question:


I keep hearing that Asians describe your personality by your blood type? In American we go by the Zodiac signs. I'm Black Female AB+

Answer:


My individual opinion, lots of Japanese like fortune telling and profiling, and Blood type is one of those methods. Zodiac signs (Horoscope) are also loved by Japanese very much.
Of course not all Japanese believe blindly Blood type or Zodiac signs, many TV show and news papers, magazines report daily, weekly, monthly fortune telling.

Indeed many Japanese are worried with relationship in their company, school, community that how to be associated with others.
So people need a guidepost to describe others to find something in common with each other, in my opinion, Blood type is one of such guidepost.

I individually prefer Zodiac signs, and ascendant , even what sign the moon is in if I could hear from somebody than blood type.

No comments:

Post a Comment