Thursday, July 28, 2011

Any Japanese Music or bands?

Question:


I don't mind which ever at all
I love Japanese music, all type
Make shore there not too hot xD
like that Korean band teen top!
That was too much to handle xD

Answer:


I don't know what kind of music do you like but here are some popular :)
sorry my english is poor -.-

female

Ai Otsuka *****
Hikaru Utada *****
Namie Amuro *
Ayumi Hamasaki *
Ritsuki Nakano
Kumiko Koda
Leah Dizon
Maki Goto
Yui
Yuna Ito *
Mika Nakashima *
BoA (korean but she sings in japanese too) *
Anna Tsuchiya


male:

Hide **
Miyavi *
Tortoise Matsumoto
Gackt
Kazuya Kamenashi
Shota Shimizu
Seamo
Kiyoharu
Shunichi Miyamoto
Klaha
Atsushi Sakurai
Daigo Stardust
Shugo Tokumaru
Takahisa Masuda
Yamada Ryosuke
Atsushi Sakurai
Daichi Miura
Matsushita Yuya




bands/groups

Dir En Grey *********** you just must see! so many amazing songs of different sounds.
X Japan ******** legend
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
JYJ (korean but they sing in japanese too) ******
TVXQ (korean but they sing in japanese too) ******
D'espairsRay *
Do As Infinity
Arashi *******
Mr. Children
BigBang (korean but they sing in japanese too) ********
Shinee (korean but they sing in japanese too)
Rip Slyme
Halcali
Scandal
Janne Da Arc
L'Arc-en-Ciel
Spitz
The Gazette *
GReeeeN *******
Bump of Chicken *******
AKB48 *
KARA (korean but they sing in japanese too) *
KAT-TUN *
Girls Generation (korean but they sing in japanese too) *
Antic Cafe
SDN48
SKE48
Morning Musume


BTW there is many good korean bands/singers who sing in Japanese as well :)

I put ' * ' next to these I listen to often :)
there is many other good artist I didn't mention. ah I feel bad but there is so many others I like but I'm too tired to type more -.-

maybe it will help too
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Category:JSinger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J-pop_artists


you try korean music too ^^


hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment