Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Going to Japan for 6 months, will I be judged?

Question:


Hi. I'm 21 and I'm going on Uni student exchange to Tokyo (leaving tomorrow!!). I'm mixed, 40% Irish and 60% Korean- You might ask me why I didn't choose to go to Korea and that's because I've been to Korea many times to see my family and I wanted to experience something new, and honestly while Korea's an awesome place their exchange programs aren't very.

Now because of the past I know many Koreans hate Japanese, and so I'm guessing it's the same with Japanese towards Korean. I don't look very Korean even though I'm more Korean than not, but will people judge be because I'm Korean? Will some hate me for this fact? I'm not one to boast about being Korean but I do have pride and I'd probably sucker punch someone if they said anything, ahha. So just wondering what to expect?

Answer:


Yes, you will be judged. But, not by your race but by your personality and intelligence.
Wherever you go, this is true. Please be careful in selecting your friends by your own judgment.
Welcome to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment