Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Which type of train ticket is convenience for me to travel around Tokyo?

Question:


I will be in Tokyo for 6 days. I will be arrive and depart at Haneda Airport. I will only travel around Tokyo on Metro Line and Toei Line.

But, I also will be travel on
1) Yamanote Line (Harajuku->Shinjuku and Asakusa->Komagome through Metro Line first {Asakusa->Ueno->Komagome}).
2) Odakyu Line (Shinjuku-Yoyogiuehara).
3) Tokyo Monorail (Haneda Airport <-> Hamamatsucho).

I'm thinking to use one-day Metro-Toei ticket (cost 1000yen unlimited per day) on the day that I travel only on these two lines. And use my Suica card for other lines. What do you think, would it be possible or cost me more? Or any other suggestion?


Thanks! :)

Answer:


I think it's best to buy a single ticket every time you take a train. You won't waste any money in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment