Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My friend I want to travel to japan from California?

Question:


I live in California and me and my friend were thinking of going to japan together but he's a Mexican immigrant and I don't know if he would be able to fly from California LAX to Japan Tokyo. Is it possible?

Answer:


According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan if he is a Mexican passport holder he does not need a visa. Like others, he will need a valid passport, round-trip ticket, and enough money to cover his stay. If his papers to be in the US are in order, he will be fine - unless he is under some legal restriction that he has to stay in the US and can't leave. If he is not in the US legally, he could be in hot water when he arrives or when he goes back to the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment