Sunday, August 7, 2011

Losing weight while staying at hostel.?

Question:


I am a 20year old girl. Weight 62kg and height 5'2'' I am a student and i stay in a hostel. I have to mostly rely on the canteen food as there are not much other options for me. All that we find in our canteen is foodstuffs full of oil, spices and salt. I know about healthy eating, eating frequently and all that stuff. I even know in great details the effects of refined food on the body. But unfortunately i am not able to implement any of this knowledge as almost nothing i find in the canteen is healthy. I am a vegetarian. What should i do? Please give your suggestions. thank you.

Answer:


Men loose weigh in Japan and women gain weight. I went from 100kg to 75kgs. I was so unimpressed with Japanese TV I started to go to the gym twice a day.

You'll have to start making your own obentos.

I started eating Lawson's tuna salad and a block of tofu in the evening... as I said... I lost a quarter of my body weight.

'Conbini' rice triangles are often vegetarian and one fills me up.

There's a shop called 'Origin Bento'. I ate their mackerel bento 3 times week for lunch.

Anyway... walk around your hostel's neighbourhood and I'm sure you'll find something better.

Good luck

Chair.

You should also consider allowing yourself fish. It'll make life easier for you... your choice though...

No comments:

Post a Comment