Sunday, August 7, 2011

Japanese Elementary School Shelter Help!?

Question:


Okay. I Want To Send A Package To The Kesennuma Elemntary School In Kesennuma, Japan, To Give The People There Some Of My Things To Help Them Deal With What They Are Going Through. But How Would I Send The Package? I Live In Pennsylvania, And How Do I Send Airmail Packages To Kessenuma? Would I Write the Adresses In Both English And Japanese? Please Help, And Thank You!

Answer:


English is fine. Most of them should know English.

You can send it through UPS Or FedEx. Personally, I like FedEx. You can track their locations and it's always good to know where you package is.
As for the cost, it just depends on who you decide to go with and the weight of the package.

You can also just try calling up a location near you and they can give you more information. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment