Sunday, September 25, 2011

Can anyone help me with this story translating sentence with objective particles?

Question:


I'm doing some translating for someone and I still have trouble with "to" and "wo" particles.

とある合宿の夜のような感じで読んでいただけると幸いです キャラ崩壊とか草とか…

I came up with "I was pleased to know there were people who could read this with the feeling with that of lodging together"

Please be mindful of character breakdowns and "grass?//.

Minamisawa's success was due to Kurama-kun being able to like himself.

Please help.

Answer:


とある合宿の夜のような感じで is more like;
sort of a story like "one night at a school camp (it happened one night at a school camp)"

とある合宿の夜のような感じで読んでいただけると幸いです
→ I'd be grateful if you read this story beginning with "one night at a school camp."

キャラ崩壊とか草とか…
~とか…とか is used when you use more than one verb in a sentence.

キャラ崩壊: an anime wording "one's character gets ruined"
草: possibly net-slang, meaning "weed-like ineradicability"
--------------
Minamisawa's success was due to Kurama-kun being able to like himself.
ミナミサワが上手くいったのは、クラマくんが自分自身を認めることができたからだよ…
-

No comments:

Post a Comment