Sunday, September 25, 2011

I am half japanese and still have a japanese citizenship (am 19 atm almost 20) was wondering how I can go to?

Question:


japan? I want to visit there... I don't know how to go about it, though. Do you guys know any programs. Or maybe work-abroad programs so i can work while i'm over there?
I really like the Kakogawa-hyogo (think that's it) area since my grandparents lived there and I grew up around that area.
So yeah... Lol got off topic for a sec. So any programs you know of that I can use to help me organize my trip there, perhaps even a work-abraod program?

Answer:


Call the Japanese Embassy they will give you some information

On a side note

If I do recall at 21 you will have to state which citizenship you will take because Japan does not allow dual citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment