Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Does Japan still have places like this?

Question:


Hey guys..I always had an interest in japanese culture like anime/manga but not really THAT much as the real thing I loved was it's past culture..For example,I have just recently watched the film "Memoirs of a Geisha" for the 4th time ; Needless to say,I loved it like always. The scenery and everything,was like so beautiful and I liked the architecture and everything else involved in that film..

So I got a bit depressed since after 1930 when americans got in Japan,it became like America 2 lal,I remember watching the commentaries of the film where they searched for a small village which could look identical to 1930 or past japan and they found nothing because everything was in technology and such..So I became slightly depressed since Japan is my 2nd favourite country in the world after Greece..

So,my question is,are there any places left in japan where they are like this? I really wanted to live/travel in Japan but if there are no places like this left,then lol,I don't really want to visit a country full of technology ._.

Thx a lot in advance :)

Answer:


Yes. There are historical places you can visit in Japan. Memoirs of a Geisha is fictional. Japan is not fairy tale land full of sunshine, rainbows, and you favourite anime characters. And you think anime and manga are part of Japan's culture? Comical. It's just for entertainment. Is Spongebob part of America's culture? What about South Park? NO. You don't won't to visit a country full of technology? Then why the hell do you like Japan? Japan is one of the most technologically advanced places in the world. And what do you have against technology? You used it to post this question didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment