Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Explain "Aishiteru" for me Please?

Question:


I heard it has a LOT more emphasis on affection compared to "daisuki"

Considering I'm not native, I'd don't understand the emphasis on it much.

Can someone explain it for me, please?
Or compare it to "daisuki"

Why is it so rarely used?
Is it weird to use?
I heard couples don't even use it often, is it true?

Any more details I should know about it?

I'm really curious :3

Please and thank you~

Answer:


"Aishiteru" is used only between couples in Japan while daisuki is used among friends, families and many more.

>Why is it so rarely used?
Is it weird to use?
I heard couples don't even use it often, is it true?

Yes, it's not often. Because expression of love itself is rare among Japanese couples. You can take it as culture.

I don't know you ask if it's weird to use it. Do you have Japanese BF or something? Not so weird to use it to your sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment