Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What street gangs exist in Japan that are not biker gangs and are not tied to the Yakuza?

Question:


I am doing research on street gangs from other countries. I would like to know what street gangs exist in Japan that are not biker gangs and are not tied to the Yakuza? There's a handful of Japanese street gangs in the US, and most of the gangs in Japan I have heard of are either biker gangs or are gangs tied tot he Yakuza. I am looking for names of regular street gangs in Japan. The only one I know of off-hand is a gang called The Generic. Please list as many as you can. Than you.

Answer:


There are no Japanese street gangs in the US ! Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino....but such Japanese gangs do not exist.
You heard wrong, petty street gangs like the Crips / Bloods that we have in the US, do not exist in Japan. Like the other posted stated, all they have is wannabes.

No comments:

Post a Comment