Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Japan job question...?

Question:


Hello all,

Was wondering, ill be graduating soon from university with a ba in business managment. Was wondering if there is a job market in japan for my degree. I know I could gey a job in the states then get relocated over there which seems ro be the best option but I figured I'd ask anyway. Ill be about 22 when I graduate next year and am planning on taking a japanese class my final year to accompany rosetta stone. If I were to look online at a japanese job website would I stand a chance against natives? Any advice is appreciated as long as you are not being negative.

P.s. I know you need a 4 year degree for the visa hence why I added that info in there.

Answer:


There are not many jobs for foreigners. The only job which you are likely to get is English teacher. It's difficult to get others.

No comments:

Post a Comment