Saturday, September 10, 2011

Help me which japanese mobile carrier? NTTDocomo or Softbank?

Question:


I am about to go to japanese for studying for 4 years. I really love nttdocomo's sony erricson smartphone. But when i look over those web for information, softbank's contract say that i can have free call and SMS between softbank handsets and its lowest fee is only half of nttdocomo. While Nttdocomo say i have to pay for my call but they don't make it clear that the fee for my call is applied for what case( for all of the call, or only for other mobile carriers handset). And they also dont say clearly about sms fee. I really don't make sense with nttdocomo's contract at all. Anyone know about this, please help me. Do i have free call and sms betwenn nttdocomo handsets like softbank apply for their customer or i have to pay for it just like other mobile carried handsets. If it's true, then i think nttdocomo is to expensive, who so fool to choose it

Answer:


Docomo does not have free call between Docomo phones. It's a service offered only by Softbank.

Docomo SMS is like 2-3 yen per 100 character or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment