Saturday, September 10, 2011

Places in japan to live?

Question:


im wanting to live in japan, i like tokyo, but the cost :o, i would like to live somewhere city-like but not to expensive but still has things to do, not like okinawa, maybe kyoto. I am aware of the visas and everything so don't say anything about that, thank you

Answer:


Osaka is considered by many to be just as good as (if not better than) Tokyo. Great nightlife, food, people, etc. It's a lot of fun and there's plenty to do. I haven't lived there personally, but I have visited and enjoyed my time there. They also have a very unique way of talking and its people are much more outgoing than the rest of Japan.

I live in Fukuoka (city) and for me it is perfect (population, things to do, people, food, culture, etc.). I also feel it has Japan's most beautiful women. It's quite convenient for short trips to Korea as well (3-hour boat ride). Check it out on Wikipedia/etc.

Kyoto is nice for visiting and/or staying short-term, but I don't know if I would enjoy living there long-term. A lot of tourists, sight-seeing, etc.

A lot of people like Sapporo, too, but I have never been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment