Saturday, September 10, 2011

How can I tell my family to go to japan for our next holiday?

Question:


Ok I'm 13 coming up 14 and I can't exactly go by myself
So how do I convince them to go?
They think that me being interested in the Japanese culture is stupid!
Plus is it expensive for flights and accommodation?

Answer:


Okay, not joking ..i was in your exact situation. I had alot of interest and really wanted to go from around your age. I kept going on and on about it, and my mum just thought it was a phase i would grow out of...but i didnt (and she realised that). My dad thought it was brilliant that i wanted to learn japanese. So i started up lessons and have showed my dedication and how much i wanted to go over these years and possibly work there in the future if i can. And finally last year, the trip was booked and i just got back a few weeks ago. Yes it was very expensive, but it was amazing and now i know clearly that i want to go uni to study it. Already, im saving to go next year with a friend. Just make sure your parents realise that this trip will change your life! good luck

about how expensive it is. We satyed in nice places- so that might be why. But there are cheap places and options in japan, just do some personal research and show your parents if you find something good (this shows initative). i dont know how much it would cost for flights- cause it depends where you live (im in london)

No comments:

Post a Comment