Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anyone Japanese? Can you answer this question!?

Question:


I'm really confused. There was this Japanese girl that wentt o my school. Not for long. But she said she came here to learn english. Well she was really pretty, she had dyed blonde hair. I thought she looked like a gyaru but of course I didnt say anything. I didn't even really talk to her, because I thought she would think I'm an anime nerd or something...>.>...Well now I regret it and I;m curious what is going on with her..I saw in the suggested friends thing on facebook that she has a facebook...well she has freaking professionaly done modely pictures...I'm so confused!! She is still in highschool, and she even looks like she might have gotten plastic surgery done. What is going on with her? That isn't normal in Japan, is it? Her hair was suuuper bleached and she worse ALOT of makeup everyday..I just didn't know what to think of her, what do you think? :o

Answer:


No matter it's normal in Japan or not, it's her personal matter to wear make-up or have a cosmetic surgery. So you don't need to mind it, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment